2nd October 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a para commando at the age of 19 years?

Sir, I am Udai Singh Takhar. I passed 12th with CBSE with 67 percentage in PCM. My age is 19 year. Sir, am I eligible for para commando. I always wish to join para commando.
Please Sir reply
Thank you Sir.

2nd October 2017, 10:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a para commando at the age of 19 years?

To join in para commando, one has to appear for National Defence Examination ( NDA ) after the completion of class 12th from a recognised board.

Para Commandos come under a separate wing of Indian Army.

If the candidate has qualified in NDA then he has to choose Indian Army and the graduation is completed and training is done. After successful completion of training one will become a part of the Indian Army.

Aspirants can join in para commando by appearing for an 6 months training and also can go through experience.
3rd October 2017, 01:58 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

To become a Para commando, you first have to be in Indian Army. Then after you have to opt for the course of Para Commando and then there will be a probation period of 3 months in which they will judge you that you can be a Para Commando or not. If you will pass this test then the training of Para Commando will start. Through this training you will become physically, mentally or psychologically fit for all the types of crucial conditions.

Eligibility criteria for this:-
Age limit – 18 years to 23 years
Height – 157 cms
Eye Sight – 6/6
Candidate must be a citizen of Indian
21st July 2021, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

can i join para commando at the age of 19. because i wish to join this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?