20th February 2017, 11:54 AM
Jay shankar k

How to become a Para Commando in Indian Army? What are the qualification and physical fitness required for it?

Hello sir, I want to become a Para Commando in Indian Army. Please tell me how can I join it and what are the qualification along with physical fitness required for it?

23rd February 2017, 02:05 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Para Commando in Indian Army? What are the qualification and physical fitness required for it?

It is not a easy task to be a para commando as army officer need to be in most physical and mental fit position and need to undergo hard training levels.

To become a para commando
>> Firstly you need to join Indian army under officer scale and need to work at least of five year with 'Excellent' grade recommended and graded by high commission.
>> Officer need to forward application in duplicate to MS Branch with recommendation of headquarter and the application need to be countersigned.
>> Volunteer officer even of AMC can not be with held at any level in any stage.
>> Selected officer will undergo in probation period of 90 days if of PARA Bns and of 180 days if of PARA Special force.
>> After qualifying the probation period candidate will be permanently absorbed through record office, The Parachute Regiment.
28th June 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Para Commando in Indian Army? What are the qualification and physical fitness required for it?

What hight and chest require for para military force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?