25th March 2011, 10:49 AM
ank aakash

How can I join PSG B.Tech college of engineering?

how can i join B-tech in psg coleege of engineereing...could you please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  2. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  5. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  6. How much cutoff is needed to join in mechanical engineering in PSG engineering college?
  7. Exams to write for admission in PSG college of Technology? -- [New]
  8. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  9. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  10. Can I get admission in PSG college of engineering for ECE or Mechanical after scoring 196 under OBC non local(AP)?
  11. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  12. How can I join PSG B.Tech college of engineering?
  13. Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?
  14. How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?
  15. Percentage required to join PSG college of enginering?
  16. Cutoff required to join PSG college of engineering for automobile engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join in PSG Engineering College having scored 92% in Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  18. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
1st July 2011, 11:08 PM
nsnandhini

Smile Re: How can I join PSG B.Tech college of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ank aakash View Post
how can i join B-tech in psg coleege of engineereing...could you please tell me the procedure
Hi there,

Which branch do u prefer to join?
Inorder to join in PSG coll of engineering, You should have a cut-off of 197+
Based on the current competition, the cut-off might have been increased to even 199(nothing to be Surprised of).
Other than that u can directly go to the college, meet the admission cell, en-quire about the admissions. Pay the fees, along with some capitation and join the corresponding course.

Good luck
2nd July 2011, 01:40 AM
kengkora

Default Re: How can I join PSG B.Tech college of engineering?

If you are talking about PSG Collage of engineering in Coimbatore T.N. Then its a good collage which good percentage and you need to qualify through the entrance kindy visit http://www.psgtech.edu/ for detail.
31st July 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

is there admission through aieee in psg tech 2011
16th October 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

how could i join n psg coll of eng. ??? would sme one can reply bout t?
27th November 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

which exam should we write to enter PSG?
-Galab
27th November 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

which exam should we write to enter in psg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?