18th September 2013, 06:08 AM
damkondwarganesh

How can I join RAW after doing 3 year mechanical engineering

Hello sir,myself ganesh 3rd yr mechanical engineering student i want to join R&AW after degree can you please guide me about selection process and criteria

15th July 2016, 04:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join RAW after doing 3 year mechanical engineering

Research and Analysis Wing does not conduct any direct entrance examination for candidates of different disciplines. RAW first of all shortlists candidates from different services like Administrative Services, Police Services, Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau etc. After that RAW conducts National Aptitude Test in Intelligence for final selection of candidates from shortlisted ones.

After mechanical engineering, you must try to get into any services mentioned above through different exams like Civil Services exam, Combined Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam etc. If you perform well in your job, you may be shortlisted for NATI and after clearing which you can get into RAW Allied Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?