23rd June 2011, 11:08 PM
Lucky Kumar Agarwal

How can I know about the counseling center for AIEEE?

how i can know about the counselling centre for AIEEE..please tell me how should I know

Related Questions:
  1. What would be my WBJEE counselling date if my WBJEE rank is 6386? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  3. Details of Rajasthan AIEEE counseling dates and centers for this year admission?
  4. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 71580 in WBJEE and 454035 in AIEEE?
  5. How much rank will I get in AIEEE after scoring 97/360? Which colleges can I get in counseling?
  6. How much rank can I get after scoring 135/360 in AIEEE? In which colleges I can get after counseling?
  7. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  8. Btech after compartment in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  10. Date of AIEEE state(Uttarkhand) counseling? Procedure to attend it?
  11. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  12. Information about National Information Centre
  13. Cutoff marks for IES exam and is there any reservation? Is there any caste basis and gender basis for recruitment process of IES?
  14. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  15. When will the AIEEE state counseling of Uttar pradesh and Delhi will start?
  16. What should I do to become an auto mobile engineer? -- [New]
  17. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  18. If I have qualified AIEEE with 90 marks then can I take part in MHT CET counseling?
24th June 2011, 04:44 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I know about the counseling center for AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Kumar Agarwal View Post
how i can know about the counselling centre for AIEEE..please tell me how should I know
You can know the counseling centre of AIEEE through their Central counseling website: ccb.nic.in

You need to register their and you will get the details over there.
In case of any problem you can call the AIEEE helplines.
24th June 2011, 08:08 PM
piyush311287

AIEEE Councilling centre are given in AIEEE websie.It can see in state AIEEE colleges.
25th June 2011, 12:00 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Hey,
Counselling center for AIEEE is nit's itself.
If you are selected in first round then you go to your near by nit on the respective counseeling dates.
So,be there in right date and time otherwise you losse your seat.
good luck
25th June 2011, 05:31 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Kumar Agarwal View Post
Dear Friend,

Please visit AIEEE website aieee.nic.in and you will come to know about not only counselling center but everything.

Choices also be filled up through on line system. Nothing is manual in it.

Choices has already been fill up by students and allotment of seat is going to start very soon.

Regards,

Ramjash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?