20th June 2011, 04:24 PM
NEERAJ MAZUMDER

Details of Rajasthan AIEEE counseling dates and centers for this year admission?

kindly give details of Rajasthan AIEEE counseling dates and center for this year admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?
  2. Top 15 colleges in Rajasthan University counseling on the basis of AIEEE?
  3. Dates and centers for West Bengal JEM counseling?
  4. How to get the prospectus of Dipsar? Counseling dates and counseling schedule of M.Pharm admission?
  5. Counseling dates of Andhra Pradesh exams?
  6. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  8. When will be the starting of Counselling for Diploma in Nursing?
  9. Can I get government engineering college in Rajasthan and Punjab through AIEEE state counseling after scoring AIR of 253308 in AIEEE?
  10. What is the date of availability of IP forms? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE
  12. How may I get details about the 5 centers available other than in Pune, Bhopal, Mohali, Kolkata and thirunanathpuram? What's the procedure and pattern for the exam?
  13. How to get admission in govt college of Rajasthan through AIEEE?
  14. Top 15 colleges under Rajasthan University counseling based on AIEEE?
  15. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  16. Counseling dates of GATE exam? Pattern of counseling for M.Tech admission?
  17. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of release of counseling dates for 5 years LLB course? How to face counseling? How to get a good college?

6th July 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Rajasthan AIEEE counseling dates and centers for this year admission?

when will the aieee stste counselling for rajasthan begins.and what is the shedule?

11th July 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Rajasthan AIEEE counseling dates and centers for this year admission?

i have air-65428 rank in aieee . which collage can i get?

17th July 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

rpet counselling through aieee dates

22nd July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what is counselling date of rajsthan aieee

24th July 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir when will the state councelling through aieee 2011 start in rajasthan?

25th July 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

date of councilling of rajsthan

14th June 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what are the counselling dates of aieee exams held in rajasthan ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?