14th August 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any seat vacant in any college of PU? I have scored 95.3 marks with 1230 rank in general merit list

I scored a total marks 95.3 with a rank of 1230 in d general merit list under general pool displayed by p.u..is there any seat vacant in any colege of p.u. Whr i shall get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?
  2. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka
  3. What is the rank required for Kerala medical entrance exam after scoring 500 marks?
  4. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  5. Number of PG seats in Karnataka? Minimum rank requried for merit seat?
  6. How should I change my university from Amravati University to Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Closing and opening ranks for Computer Science Engineering in different IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What would be my rank in Kerala medical entrance exam? I have scored 650 marks in this exam. Is there any chance for me to get a merit MBBS seat in Kerala?
  9. Can I get IT in any government college like BIET, Jhansi or IERT Allahabad? I have scored 248 marks in UPSEE and my general rank is 35281 and girls rank is 5483
  10. How to get admission in medical college through NEET?
  11. How many MBBS seats are there? I have scored 9048 AIR
  12. Can I get government Medical college seat in Punjab after counselling?
  13. What's the expected cut off of government medical college for a general female candidate in MHT exam?
  14. Is it possible to get MBS seat in any medical college in Maharashtra?
  15. With 111 marks in Kerala entrance exam will I get a chance to enter in merit list?
  16. Procedure for admission in class XI at Government Model School, Chandigarh? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a merit seat in Malapuram government college after completing 12th with 68% marks?
  18. How can I know about the list of which seat is taken in AIPGME? What is the rank required in counseling? Merit list with percentages of AIPGMEE?
2nd June 2015, 03:27 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any seat vacant in any college of PU? I have scored 95.3 marks with 1230 rank in general merit list

May be you will get any vacant seat in PU and if found any then there are more chances that you will get admission because you got a fabulous score in both but PU provides admission on the basis of merit list so you have to fill up the forms for desired college and then check the merit list is name your mention in the list or not if not then wait for the second merit list and so on , if you doesn't checked the merit list and didn't take admission then in that case your seat will be allotted to the next student and then there is no chance to get admission in the university ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?