6th July 2011, 02:09 PM
vikramcdma

How can I know the List of Top Distance learning Universities for B.Tech(E&C) Freshers?

Dear Expert,

Requesting to you all could you please let me know which university is good to take fresh admission in B.tech (E&C) via distance education.

Which university is better as compare to other university in distance mode.

Thanks & Regards
Vikram

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  2. How to do B.Ed through correspondence?
  3. List of top 10 universities for distance learning in MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  4. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  5. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  6. List of top universities to do M.Tech in distance education after completion of B.Tech and working? -- [New]
  7. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  8. Top 10 universities for distance learning MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  9. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  10. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  11. Names of the top distance learning universities?
  12. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  13. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  14. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  16. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  17. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
31st August 2015, 11:39 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I know the List of Top Distance learning Universities for B.Tech(E&C) Freshers?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
2nd September 2015, 11:14 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I know the List of Top Distance learning Universities for B.Tech(E&C) Freshers?

List of Top Distance learning Universities for B.Tech:-

Disha College of Education, Najafgarh, Delhi

Study and Lead Educational and Welfare Society,Chennai, Adyar, Chennai

International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Gurgaon, Gurgaon

Study and Lead Educational and Welfare Society,Noida, Noida

JRD Global Education, thane, Mumbai

Mbitious Institute of Professional Studies, Saket, Saket, Delhi

Mbitious Institute of Professional Studies, Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi

International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Delhi, Connaught Place, Delhi

SoftDot HI-Tech Educational & Training Institute, Preet Vihar, Preet Vihar, Delhi

Excel College of Higher Education, Navi Mumbai

International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Chennai, Perungudi, Chennai

Study and Lead Educational and Welfare Society,Mumbai, Bandra East, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?