9th May 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of enrolling into a training programme for 3rd year student?

I am a 3rd student of computer engineering of University of Pretoria,South Africa.I wish to do 2 weeks training in December at BEL,Kotdwara. So, please let me know the procedure of enrolling into the training programme.
Kind regards,
Arnav Thakur

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training programme in best Software company for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  5. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  9. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. Can I apply for Training programme if secured below 7 points till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. What is the procedure for training after 3rd year? I am a student of B.Tech
  15. Can I do CS without B.Com?
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?