28th August 2011, 09:35 PM
Pupul Bharti

How can I make career in space research in ISRO after taking admission in B.Tech Electronics and Communication branch?

This year I have taken admission in B.Tech, Electronics and Communication branch. How can I make career in space research in ISRO?

23rd September 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I make career in space research in ISRO after taking admission in B.Tech Electronics and Communication branch?

i have done b tech in electronics and communication... and want to do space research.. wanna do m tech and phd in any space research and wanna go to nasa ..
plzz guide me ..
22nd November 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I make career in space research in ISRO after taking admission in B.Tech Electronics and Communication branch?

Well, thank you for giving option to share my interests with you guys..!!!
I have a good interest to do research in electronics, I need to go through with the Embedded systems.
Please guide me..!!!
8th January 2012, 12:00 PM
Shubh3

yes there is a v.good scope in irso with ec branch...
you can have job in the communication deprtment...
apply as fast as possble..
29th February 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how to make a research in space after aerospace engineering as an astronauts.
14th April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i am a student doing first year electronics and communication engineering in a high grade college . after completing B.E is there chance for me to do research in space science and enter into ISRO
21st April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to make career in space research after my 12th examination and want to get a job in isro and further in nasa
21st April 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I make career in space research in ISRO after my 12th exam and further a job in nasa as a scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?