4th January 2013, 03:01 PM
SEETHA17

How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch

lam doing my final year BE in elecrtonics and communication branch.i want to persue my career in ASTROPHYSICS.how can i persue it,after the immediate completion of BE.which exam should i have to appear.i want to do MS in ASTROPHYSICS and i wish to work in ISRO or some other space research organization .plzzzzzzzz guide me.
plz send ur replies to "[email protected]"

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication
  2. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  3. Is it possible to do Astrobiology or Astrophysics after Engineering? Which branch should I take? What are the job opportunities?
  4. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  6. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  7. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  8. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  9. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  10. What are the career opportunities in India for Electronics and Communication Branch?
  11. How can I pursue M.Tech in mathematics after doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication branch -- [New]
  12. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  14. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  15. Which language is the must of becoming a Robotics Engineer?
  16. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics?
  17. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  18. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
19th February 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch

cn i do Msc in astrophysics after completing my Bsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?