22nd April 2012, 02:46 PM
bonnyswostiman

How to make a career in space research after completing 12th exam? What are the jobs available in ISRO? Which entrance exam should I give in this field?

hi
i am about to complete my 12th exams and want to make a career in space research and a job in isro and further in nasa. wat entrance exam should i give in this field.

28th April 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a career in space research after completing 12th exam? What are the jobs available in ISRO? Which entrance exam should I give in this field?

Dear sir. I'm thangamurugan. I'm studing in DECE. How to get job in ISRO. I'm very interested in communication field. So plz help me.
17th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a career in space research after completing 12th exam? What are the jobs available in ISRO? Which entrance exam should I give in this field?

How can i make career in space scince after 12th ?
Whose branch i'll choose in engineering?

Please anyone reply answer on 7739416162 or [email protected]
9th September 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am abt to give my 12 exams. i am intrested in learning abt space(planets, galaxies,possibility of life on other planets etc. ) but not in avionics
could you plz assist me on the courses i can do
14th March 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to join the indian space research organisation after completing 12th exam.
which institution i should take or what type of studies i have to continue for making my dream true?
can u please let me know that on [email protected]
24th March 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Actually its my destination to work in a space research centre..but i dont know much about the procedures for the entrance to this field and scope of jobs offered there?can you please help me by giving necessary advice??
15th May 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in space research in ISRO or NASA after completing12th exam?
23rd May 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job after completingmsc physics?
20th January 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I m apperiing for 12th. i want make career in space.
9th April 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How to make career in space research after 12th exam?I am very interested in space.
10th May 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a astrophysist,what are the things l will have to do after class 12th.
6th March 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an space researcher which course to study after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?