30th September 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for BSc Biotech entrance exam?

How can i prepare for Bsc Biotech Entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  3. How can I prepare for BSc Biotech entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  5. How to apply for brilliant tutorials for biotechnology?
  6. How to prepare myself for NET exam after passing BSc Biotech? Best books for the same?
  7. Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?
  8. How to prepare for all India Exam like JNU, IIT JAM after doing BSc Biotech?
  9. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  10. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  11. Which are the good colleges for MSc Biotech in Delhi, Bangalore? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. How to prepare for M.Sc biotech entrance test for Pune University? What's the syllabus for the same?
  13. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  14. How to get into IMS Ghaziabad for BSc Biotech course?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for BSc Biotech and BSc Agriculture in Bangalore/Karnataka?
  16. How to prepare for M.Sc Biotech entrance for Pune university? What is the syllabus?
  17. How to go for BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?
  18. Fee structure to join B.Tech course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2015, 02:22 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare for BSc Biotech entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i prepare for Bsc Biotech Entrance exam
The entrance exam is based on 10+2 level questions. For the entrance exam preparation you can refer textbooks of 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and the NCERT books. Other books that you can refer for entrance exam are:

- Biochemistry by Zubay.

- Inorganic Chemistry by J.D.Lee.

- Text of Microbiology by Tortora.

- Chemical Microbiology by Rose.

- Analytical Biochemistry by Holmes. etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?