1st September 2013, 04:49 PM
nileena2222

How can I prepare for CAT exam?

i am in 11th i am going to 12th how can i prepare for cat examination??? i dont only want advice on reference books but also diffrent techniques to do well in the examination

15th August 2014, 12:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for CAT exam?

You need to complete graduate degree for pursuing MBA. Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA . For the SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (DA) category, minimum 45 per cent marks is required. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification should be after completion of class 12 or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. In such a scenario, a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the university/ institution which states that the candidate is awaiting final results. If you have the clarity to pursue MBA the you should start preparing for the competitive tests like CAT, XAT. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance.
You can seek admission in coaching institutes like TIME, Career Launcher for preparing the CAT test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?