3rd July 2013, 09:37 AM
Rikesh Nandha

How should I prepare to compete for CAT exam?

How do I prepare to complete CAT exams?...pleas tel me hw to prepare

30th April 2016, 12:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare to compete for CAT exam?

CAT stands for Common Admission Test and the examination is conducted by IIM every year.

The examination is conducted every year for admission of candidates in MBA courses. The examination paper contains question of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English.

So, you need to work on these topics to qualify in examination.
23rd May 2020, 04:25 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How should I prepare to compete for CAT exam?

CAt is known to be one of the toughest of all entrance exam but the fact is if you are truly dedicated from your 1st year of your graduation and give 1_2 hours daily right from first year of your graduation you can Ace is easily.
I think consistency and practice is what is required.
Quant becomes really fun once you start developing interest.
Focus more on LR( logical reasoning), quant, English.
You can download Indiabix app from Google store and practice watch you tube videos for quant and most important read lots of news and practice well.
You will definitely Ace it.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?