15th November 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How to join a core company while working with cognizant?

Sir,i m working with cognizant from last 5 month, but i want to join core company .Because i think core company more secure and relax job rather than the software company.plz give me suggesion what i should have to do now..........

WITH REGARD
MILAN KUMAR

Related Questions:
15th November 2011, 10:33 AM
gkumar13000

Default Re: How to join a core company while working with cognizant?

cognizant is a software company.u can join core companies of urs field if u possess technical grit.it would offcourse be better for urs job prospects as core companies are liked by engineers and u have something to prove in that as it is related to urs field & domain of knowledge.
best of luck
15th November 2011, 09:35 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

You did not mention branch in your Btech. If you belong to ece, eee, mech you go for GATE which will be scheduled in February. Once you clear the GATE with 500 to 1000 rank you can get placement in
NTPC
BHEL
PGCL
ONGC
DRDO
DRDL
You can even try for AP TRANSCO and AP GENCO if you are from Andhra Pradesh.
3rd March 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi, am from MBA (finance & Marketing) 2011 passed out. Is there any chance of entering into big companies like CTS, TCS......
Need your advise.
20th August 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job in cognizant or oracle by doing electrical engineering?
23rd May 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am joining cognizant as a software developer.what is the basic requirement that the company provide us?can I continue higher studies at that period.
3rd November 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed in B.E mechanical engineering i am thinking daily core is best or it is best which one is best please give me a exact answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?