20th November 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for medical entrance tests?

how can i prepare for medical entrences....please tell me the tips to prepare for it

Related Questions:
  1. Has the common medical entrance test replaced all other entrance tests? Can we write NEET can we write the entrance exam of JIPMER, AIIMS or CMC Vellore Entrance Tests?
  2. How to prepare for aptitude tests conducted by companies for placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the main pre medical entrance tests? How many seats are available for Non Domicile girl students for medical entrance tests of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Orissa and Himachal?
  4. Which books should I refer in 11th and 12th? How to prepare for medical tests? Names of the books?
  5. What are the medical entrance tests that can be answered by a student of AP? Eligibility of the entrance exam?
  6. What is the age limit for MBBS?
  7. What is the upper age limit for MBBS EAMCET AP?
  8. How to prepare for medical entrance exams and which are the best colleges in this field?
  9. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  10. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  11. How to become a sub inspector? What preparation is needed for the same?
  12. How to prepare for medical entrance exam without coaching?
  13. Can i join army with distance education certificate
  14. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  15. Which are the various courses available after 12th(PCM)?
  16. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  17. Am I able to compete PMT exam after passing 12th?
  18. When is the date for Ph.d entrance exam tests? -- [New]
24th November 2011, 09:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for medical entrance tests?

Medical entrance exam is one of the most competitive exams in India. You should make a proper study plan. Make a note of key points and use them as reference while preparation. Try to do as many objective questions as possible using books available in market. Join coaching classes near your place if you have difficulty in studying alone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?