4th August 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?

I complete my engineering in electronics and tele communication what can i do next step i want job in communication field give me detail about compny in gujrat and how to face interview

Related Questions:
  1. ESE eligibility for the computer science std?
  2. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  4. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  6. How to prepare for interview for PDIA in Industrial Automation?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  9. What should I do after completing engineering? Percentage required to get a good job?
  10. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Previous years question papers of Yantrik electronics and tele communication branch
  12. What does throughout 60% stands for and does following case satisfies the criteria?
  13. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  14. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  15. Can I get opportunity to face interviews on campus after scoring 70% in B.Tech ECE? I want to do a job in Tele Communication
  16. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  17. Scope in Air Force after doing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus of SAIL MT CSE Technical Paper and Electronics and Tele Communication Techical?
5th January 2013, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?

I am in 4th sem.. Electrical n electronic branch...can u pls tel me how to prepare fr gate n IES
27th July 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?

iam doing second year BE electronis and communication engineering in coimbatore. and i willing to do some additional course but i can't know which course related it plz say my mail address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?