26th May 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for CS foundation course?

pls sir tell me where can i registered myself for c.s foundation course in rohini west/east or pitampura side and also tell me d best coaching centre in d same area. is the duration of fully c.s course is 42months. pls reply. thanks!

1st October 2014, 01:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I register for CS foundation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls sir tell me where can i registered myself for c.s foundation course in rohini west/east or pitampura side and also tell me d best coaching centre in d same area. is the duration of fully c.s course is 42months. pls reply. thanks!
ICSI:- Institute of Company Secretary of India .

It's an Professional course . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into Foundation Programme / Executive Programme / Professional Programme . You should send for training for 15 Months .

For Foundation Programme :- You should Complete complete 12th Standard in any discipline Arts / Science / Commerce etc.. from recognized university .

For Executive Programme :- You complete bachelor degree in any discipline like , B.com / BBA / BCA / BA etc... then you should directly apply for Executive programme without the foundation course .

Major Subjects for CS course :-

-Company Law
-General and Commercial Laws
-Financial Accounting
-English and Business Communication
-Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
-Securities Laws and Compliances
-Elements of Business Laws and Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?