25th May 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How should I appear for NET exam(music) after graduating in Hons in Zoology?

i am a graduate(Hons in zoology).Now,i pass MA in Rabindrasangeet with 56% marks and want to apper in NET exam(music).Music was not subject ingraduation.Am i eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do MSc Zoology Hons through distance education? Is there any other equivalent course?
  2. Is Hons in Zoology a better option for me after scoring 65% in HS(Science)
  3. Is joining M.Sc. zoology through distance education beneficial in terms of job prospective? I have done B.Sc in zoology
  4. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
  5. Can i do Masters in Archeology after B.Sc with Zoology hons.?
  6. List of colleges for doing B.Sc(zoology) hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
  8. How can I do my M.Sc through correspondence in Germany? I've completed my graduation in Zoology(Hons) with 61% marks
  9. How to take admission in BSc Hons in Zoology? I have completed 12th
  10. How to become a lecturer? I am a student of MSc and my subject is Zoology Hons
  11. Can I appear for Entrance Test of M.Sc Microbiology being a candidate of doing B.Sc Hons in Zoology?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Phil Zoology after doing MSc Hons in Zoology
  13. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th -- [New]
  14. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  15. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  16. What kind of courses do Tezpur University offer at MSc level after doing Zoology Hons?
  17. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  18. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?
1st October 2014, 01:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I appear for NET exam(music) after graduating in Hons in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a graduate(Hons in zoology).Now,i pass MA in Rabindrasangeet with 56% marks and want to apper in NET exam(music).Music was not subject ingraduation.Am i eligible?
No you are not eligible for NET entrance exam after graduation course. You need to complete master degree course to be eligible for NET entrance exam.

NET stand for National Eligibility Test . This Examination is conducted by UGC University Grands Commission for Every year . This Examination is held two times in year during the Month of June and December . The Important Notification for NET Examination are available in Official website of UPSC .

If your interested to apply for NET Examination , then you have satisfy the below eligibility criteria ,

You should complete Master degree or equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in Master degree . If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 5% percentage of marks . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for NET Examination .

Your age should be Not more the 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates . There is no age limit for Lectureship .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?