How to study company secretary course?

30th August 2012, 06:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangeethachadalavada View Post
How to study company secretary course?
Depending upon your qualification, you may join Company Secretary course through any of the following entry modes:
  • Foundation Program: Candidates who have just qualified 10+2 level of examination are required to register for Foundation Program.
  • Executive Program: In order to register for the Executive Program (second stage of the company secretary course), one must possess a bachelors degree or equivalent qualification. Basically, graduates from any stream gets complete exemption from the Foundation Program of Company Secretary course.

The Executive Program is followed by Professional Program and Management Training.

In order to register yourself for the Company Secretary course, either through Foundation Program or Executive Program, Click Here.
8th July 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, i persuing b.b.a from i.p college b.s.r i nw i am in 2nd year i want to do c.s cn u plz tell me hw i can registered for december examination
20th September 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I had registered for cs foundation course in sep 2012 so accordingly my attempt was due in june 2013 but because i had my graduation exams i could not give the exam.And then i came to know about a notification which had come in DEC 2012 that those students who have cleared their ca cpt exam are exempted from giving the cs foundation course exam and i have already cleared ca cpt. So now if i get directly register in cs executive course wil i get any benefit of the fees that i paid at the time of registration in cs foundation course??? Also will i have to give my foundation exam since i have already registered for it despite being exempted ????
I would be greatful if anyone can answer my query.

Thanks!!!
24th September 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am student of the ipcc ,
how can i apply to cs executive
20th November 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I join company secretary after giving 12th in science? Duration of the company secretary course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?