2nd January 2012, 07:13 PM
aarohi s sharma

How to prepare for 10th class Board Exams in last 2 months to score above 75%?

how to prepare for 12th board exams in last 2months ?????? help me plzzzzz i want to score above 75%

3rd January 2012, 12:38 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for 10th class Board Exams in last 2 months to score above 75%?

This not a good way to prepare for Board Exams. With in 2 months, you can complete the syllabus with hurry burry. Due to this, you will pas in the 10th class Board Exams also.

But, what will be the use of that. You can't get good subject knowledge if you prepare for 10th class exams in the last 2 months.

Without having subject knowledge in 10th class, it will be difficult for you to pursue the upcoming subjects in higher academic levels in good manner.

So, you will face trobules that time. All the fundamentals regarding various subjects are being imparted to candidates in 10th class. Without being strong enough in fundamentals, you can not understand the subject deeply.

So, don't practice this habit in your further course of action.

Yes. It is possible to secure above 75% in 10th class by preparing for the exams in last 2 months. For this, here I am providing you some guidelines.

-Make a time table of yourself in a day by allocating the hours of study to each subject and the syllabus to complete within that 2 months. Make sure that the time table is being prepared in such a way that at least 80% of syllabus is being covered.

-Try to finish easy subjects first and then go through important concepts of difficult subjects.

-Leave some chapters for choice in difficult subjects.

-Don't take heavy food in the night time. Early to bed and early to raise. Follow this principle.

-Try to study difficult subjects in the early morning time.

-Whatever the concept or topic or chapter you are studying, make important notes regarding that. This will be very much helpful for you at the time of final examinations.

Wish you all the best.
3rd January 2012, 03:41 AM
rkngshubham

Smile Re: How to prepare for 10th class Board Exams in last 2 months to score above 75%?

hey,you should first go through all of your subjects in a brief manner from the books that you studied or partly studied throughout the year..it will take almost one month.....after this you should solve as much sample papers and previous year's question papers,as you can in remainig 1 month.......
this criteria of studying will really help you out to score better..
best of luck for your exams
3rd January 2012, 04:45 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: How to prepare for 10th class Board Exams in last 2 months to score above 75%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarohi s sharma View Post
how to prepare for 12th board exams in last 2months ?????? Help me plzzzzz i want to score above 75%
>>first prepare a time table for the 10 th board exam preparations.then follow the time table daily.

>>then try to complete the full 10 th portions by a month by following the time table.

>>then you must write some model papers and revise the previous year question papers.

>>if you are not enough good in a subject then try to write and see the the topic portions.

>>work out the physics and mathematics problems

>>then surely you will get good marks in the 10 th standard.
3rd January 2012, 07:51 AM
Rajesh khetwal

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for 10th class Board Exams in last 2 months to score above 75%?

Yes you can get 75% in 10th but you will work too hard some points are mentioned below-
1>you make a daily routine(time table)chart and work according it.
2>you give more times to hard subjects.
3>you will studying daily 6 - 8 hours because their are only 2 months left.
4>solved the sample paper, which will guide you the exam pattern.
3rd January 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for 10th class Board Exams in last 2 months to score above 75%?

if i have got 52% in class 10 exam than i will get in nda (national defences ) or not
3rd January 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i join vet. colleges in India if i got 55% in 2 board exam?
8th January 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

All the best!
9th January 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How i will score upto 98% in preparation within a month if some portion is incomplete even in class.Please give me a rough time table also
11th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get 90%marks in board exams only before 2 months but i have leant 60%cource of my syllabus?
29th January 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

give me a time table to score 95% in board exam
13th February 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

from where board is putting questions for class 10 board exam
24th April 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

can u send me a study time table for me??i am in class 10th...my subjects are sience ,maths,geography,civics,history,economics,hindi,en glish.myschool is from 7:30am to 12:30pm. i return by 1:00pm.then i have tuitions from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.then i want to play from 7:00pm to 8:00pm.help me out. i just started my school.
6th May 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i don"t know what to do..... but i make sure i will bring more than 92%
19th May 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i wanna secure above 95 % for my board exam.iknow i can ,but also i wanna improve myself?can u give me some good suggestion
through which i could improve myself?please help me
11th June 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

i am in class 10th . i want to secure good marks . which book should i prefer to secure good marks?? and how i prepare for our exam ?
5th July 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for 10th class Board Exams in last 6 months to score above 85%?
7th July 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i am weak in studies specially in maths, physics and history and iam studying in an ICSE school and i wanna go in a field of nutrition .
for that at least i need 85-90%
please give me some tips so tht i do well in 10th and get science as a stream.
7th July 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i m a weak student studing in an icse board school . i m very weak in maths physics and history . iwanna go into the field of
nutrition . can you give me some easy tips so that i finish my 10th syllabus . i wanna get at least 89-94 % in boards.
7th July 2012, 05:37 PM
phanipower

for 12th class better to concentrate on text book eaxmples because in examples they cover all concepts and after complete of all examples you can do exercise prombles for maths .for physics and chenistry u should be strong in therory and explanation part and probles .make time table and prepar in systematic way .
If hard work is your weapon than success your slave!
good luck!
14th July 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i an in 10th class
i have only 7 hours to study. then how will i prepare my study time table so that i can cover all subject's study daily. i want a study timetable
26th August 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i know everything about examnation but never got good markes why?
30th September 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of standard 10 studying in timpan y schook vizag.
I am very poor in Maths and physics.Can u suggest me with a nice time table for securing good marks in the up coming cbse board exams.
30th September 2012, 08:42 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarohi s sharma View Post
how to prepare for 12th board exams in last 2months ?????? help me plzzzzz i want to score above 75%
  • Firstly know your weak points like the subjects in which you are weak go through them fully.
  • Prefer NCERT books over any other text books.
  • Solve as much previous year paper as you can.
  • Dont waste your time at this stage and try to devote most of your time on studies.
3rd December 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

how to get top marks in telugu maths and english
24th December 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

thanks fr ur advice bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkngshubham View Post
hey,you should first go through all of your subjects in a brief manner from the books that you studied or partly studied throughout the year..it will take almost one month.....after this you should solve as much sample papers and previous year's question papers,as you can in remainig 1 month.......
this criteria of studying will really help you out to score better..
best of luck for your exams
24th December 2012, 10:10 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Firstly know your weak points like the subjects in which you are weak go through them fully.

Prefer NCERT books over any other text books.

Solve as much previous year paper as you can.

Dont waste your time at this stage and try to devote most of your time on studies.

GOOD LUCK....
22nd January 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I m studying in tenth standard.suggest me how to study for board exam 2months left over..my school timings is 8am to 4pm by the time I reach home it will be 5..i m very poor in studies n now my preparatory exams is also started I m very scared please help me
26th January 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How to score gud marks i completed my ncert book of science and math i will enough to score gud marks in these to subject plz reply fast
11th February 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a10th student and pls tell me how to prepare in last 20 days??
25th August 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how to get 95% in board exams of 10th class in 4 months
20th October 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get 90% in boards when I am around 60% . please help me.
29th December 2013, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

My name is karan saibo i m in class 10th standard and i belong from a poor family in my family every 1 is aspecting a good percentage % 4r me and now i m repenting by spending my whole year and stil i m not serious only 2 months left 4 my exam i want 2 obtain atleast 88% plz help me out i beg you my dear brother and sister.
18th January 2014, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Iam a poor student.I want to get 90% above marks for the free education in inter.so please suggested me a time table for 10th board exams in this last 60days....
30th November 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have a dream to be the topper in the karnataka state.how hard to study. give me your suggestions please.
16th December 2014, 02:58 PM

know your weak points like the subjects in which you are weak go through them f
Dont waste your time at this stage and try to devote most of your time on studies.
21st December 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What to ask no one gives a rply:-(.But i think u will rply me.
Only 2 month left for board how to study so much pressure.wil u tell me how should i manage my subjects?means doing 4 subjects in one day doesn't works for me.see i have total 8-9 subject so i want to do all the subject on daily basices nt getting how to do that..can u tell me timetable for that..?plz plz plz plz plz...........
8th January 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i get 90% in one month in 10 icse boards . And if i please tell me how much hrs i should study
11th May 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

i want a perfect time table for my myself i went to school from 8 to 4 and then i have my tuition from 6 to 9.30 plz give me a perfect time table fir mt icse board
28th August 2016, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

How to study or how can i prepare myself for I.C.S.E board exam to get above 85 weeks.
Help me please....I have a lot of. Pressure....!!¡
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?