23rd September 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I have few months left for my Board examination. I am studying in 12th Science by CBSE Board and I want to score atleast 95 percent in my Board examination. Kindly tell me how can I do this?

12th October 2015, 05:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

You would require a proper routine to study each of your course subjects regularly. The other thing that you will require beside a strict routine is that joining a tutorial home. These two things will help you gain more than 90%. Ultimately your hard work and determination will pay off. No one can predict how much will your hard work be proportional to the percentage of marks. But the general rule is the more you stick to your routine, the more you study every subject each day, the more you give the mock tests in the tutorial homes successfully the better will be your percentage. Even the tutorial homes provide with comprehensive notes that will help you write better in your examination. This will therefore increase your score.
25th October 2015, 08:48 AM
sumitsingh270596

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

CBSE stands for central board of secondary education.It is one of the beat board having a creative syllabus in the country.
As you are a science student, which is one of the toughest stream for secondary education you must have to prepare according to the prescribed syllabus of CBSE.There is no any rules and regulations by which anyone can score 95% or above, it is all about your hard labour and dedication towards it.

But there are some steps that would help you alot in scoring a good percentage.

* keep regular schooling which will help you in increasing efficiency of study.

* If possible then you can join home tutorials , that will help you alot in discussing problems which you won't discussed in your school

* Follow the regular routine of study, give tests and viva regularly.

* Don't read any stuffs beyond the prescribed syllabus of CBSE that will distract you from your path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?