12th September 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I search for job in 5 months being a Mechanical engineer?

i am gowtham. i'm doing my final year B.E(mech). I will finish my course in April 2016. I got placed in software company. If i am asked to join in the month of october 2016, i will have nearly 4 to 5 months free. How can i search a job for this period of 5 months??

12th September 2015, 02:27 PM
arya8360

Default Re: How can I search for job in 5 months being a Mechanical engineer?

There are so many companies those recruit mechanical engineer in various internal department.
some of the companies are-

>>Larsen & Toubro

>>Tata(Various part of TATA group recruit mechanical engineer)

>>Siemens

>>Godrej

>>Alstrom

>>Kirloskar

>>Thermax

>>NALCO

>>Hindustan Motors Limited

>>Ford

>>Maruti

>>Jindal Steel

>>MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA

and many more.
there are so many government job also for mechanical engineer. mechanical engineer may join in Indian railway, Indian army, Indian air force. most of the defence sector recruit mechanical engineer.

For civil services and other graduate job also mechanical engineers are eligible.
There are so many public sector unit those recruit Mechanical engineer like BHEl, ISRO, ONGC, BEL etc. in public sector unit for most of the organization vacancy for mechanical engineer are very high compare to other branch of engineer.
12th September 2015, 03:10 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

It would be better to get job in company related to mechanical & to your knowledge as you completed engineering in mechanical field than software company.

So always be in search of job related to mechanical field such as in production, design, automobile or quality control department.

There is so many jobs available in private companies. Apply there online or offline. You can get job surely in 5 months.
12th September 2015, 05:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

One thing you should clear my question is whether you like that job or not. If you are not interested with this job then definitely with out any aspect you should leave it up and join in job based on your stream.

And coming to the opportunities for Mechanical students there are number of career opportunities for Mechanical students. Since Mechanical Engineering is a Ever green stream.

In fact through GATE and IES Examination you will get a job in various PSU's including with Indian Railways as Junior Engineer.

No this is not the case if you really like the software job then in mean time you can take coaching for Programming languages which will helpful for future.
12th September 2015, 09:42 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To get the job in engineering if you are a Mechanical engineer then you have to first visit the online websites and have to attach your resume to that site with your full qualification details and the other knowledge or practical information with that you are well known.

>> And an another option is that you have to go the the offices of the companies that are related to your field and give them your resume and whenever the vacancies will be there in the company they will call you for the interview and after qualifying the interview you could join the company as an employee.

>> On the attachment of the resume to any website the companies search it for the vacancies and on any vacancy the company will call you if your resume match with the expectations of the company and always remember that resume should be such that your aim should match with the company policies and what they want to achieve and should must be like this that you are best candidate for the company to be an employee or a part of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?