26th August 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How to search for job in Mechanical Core companies?

hello. i have completed my mechanical engineering with aggregate 1st to 8th sem 75% . i want to do job but not getting how to search job in mechanical core companies. can i get help to search job

9th September 2014, 09:27 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to search for job in Mechanical Core companies?

HOW TO GET JOB IN MECHANICAL CORE COMPANIES:

It's not that easy to get a core mechanical job after passing out from college as the competition is more now a days and intake of freshers is very minimal but nevertheless you don't have to loose hope, the only constraint which you need to face is "Patience" and keep on applying for the jobs and try your best. There are two way to find a job to apply as a fresher which as follows,

-> Freshers referral - This happens inside the company and the employees who are already part of it need to send in the resumes to the HR. So, if you know any of your friends, relatives, siblings who work in mechanical core companies then you can send in your resume to them for referring you if the opportunities come.

-> Applying via online - There is no other trick in searching for the job other than searching and searching via online. There are many number of job portal sites which provides the information on this. CLICK HERE!! to get to know about the latest jobs available in mechanical core companies. Just start applying for them one by one where in you will be called atleast 2-3 a month.

Make sure that you prepare yourself well for the aptitudes and the interview rounds so that you will be confident enough to clear those and get the job at once!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?