15th April 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?

Hello,
Suppose if I get placement in Capgemini
then I have a chance to get promotion in
6 months? If I get job of Software Engineer?
Please reply as soon as possible.

27th April 2015, 01:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?

Yes, you can definitely get promotion in Capgemini within six months. Capgemini is one of the top ranking IT companies and provides good growth opportunities which are purely performance based. You need to do the following to have promotion within six months.

- You need to exceptionally good at your work since the normal tenure for promotion is one year.
- You need to have good relations with your mentor, bosses and managers.
- You need to be dynamic, show leadership skill and should be eager to take initiative.
29th April 2015, 04:10 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Suppose if I get placement in Capgemini
then I have a chance to get promotion in
6 months? If I get job of Software Engineer?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Since, you will be hired in Capgemini as a Graduate Trainee Engineer for the Period of 6 months on a temporary basis, so how you can think even of the promotion. You will be promoted on the basis of your work after 1 and half year. It does not matter what profile you are working with, your promotion is directly proportional to your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?