20th June 2012, 10:32 PM
dineshramaswamy18

Shortcut method and tricks to solve the competitive quantitative aptitude questions?

sir, i am looking for the shortcut method and tricks to solve the competitive quantitative aptituted questions

28th September 2012, 11:48 PM
surajm093

Default Re: Shortcut method and tricks to solve the competitive quantitative aptitude questions?

There is no particular shortcut method for any subject. These all shortcut methods are made by us only. So, to learn these shortcut method you have to practice a lot, by practicing a lot you will learn many shortcut methods.
For learning these shortcut methods you have to practice a lot.
So, practice is the best shortcut method.

Good Luck
1st July 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shortcut method and tricks to solve the competitive quantitative aptitude questions?

the area of the circle is 1386 sq cm. what i
s the circumferance of the circle?
2nd July 2013, 03:36 PM
harishbanu

Hai, friends we know that for competative exam time managment is must and should. In the exam hall, don't think very deeply,just think in basic way. Think from the basics and increase upto higher level. Some may give solution at basic level. For some queations follow in opposite way we may have chance.
Some give solutions from its options. Look at the options, think all of them are suitable to the given question like missing units or giving wrong units.
Use formulae as much you as for sovling problems and don't go in concept wise because it takes lots of time.
This may helpful to you.Thank you.
14th July 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

if a is increase by 10%,then what is the % increase of a2
12th October 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

exact value of root 2 3 4 5 6
13th October 2013, 06:34 PM
Maru Nirav

Arrow Re: Shortcut method and tricks to solve the competitive quantitative aptitude questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshramaswamy18 View Post
sir, i am looking for the shortcut method and tricks to solve the competitive quantitative aptituted questions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uUlQPiGbWc
Watch this video related to maths and find more in youtube ,child.
5th April 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i dont understand the compound interest ,profit & loss, percentage chapter ? I want the short cut formula of these chapters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?