15th July 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Tech in government college after scoring 75% in B.Tech?

I want to study m tech in govt fee,but i am not writting gate exam. I had 75% marks for b tech.what can i do

19th September 2011, 10:28 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: How can I study M.Tech in government college after scoring 75% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study m tech in govt fee,but i am not writting gate exam. I had 75% marks for b tech.what can i do
hi friend,

Gate is a better exam to persue M.tech and get stipend, and you cal also get good colleges. Gate will conduct once in a year. Actually through gate also you have to pay the fee of college but advantage you will get stipend.

But in private colleges there is no chance of getting stipend.

Very Few colleges will provide stipend. So better try to get seat in those colleges. If you are intrested to study with govt fee you have to wait one more year and write gate exam

all the best
29th September 2011, 10:12 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: How can I study M.Tech in government college after scoring 75% in B.Tech?

well, for Pursuing M.Tech in government colleges you need to write the GATE exam.
GATE is an exam conducted by the 7 IITs and the IISc. if you are able to pass the exam, you would be able to pursue M.Tech in reputed colleges with a monthly stipend ( around 8000 Rs).

so, i guess that would be a better option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?