16th March 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Army institute of Law? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?

please tell me how can i take admission in army institute of law and what is the syllabus for the entrance test is there any book available for which i can study to clear the entrance test

7th May 2013, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in Army institute of Law? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?

Dear sir,
kindly let me know d syllabus pattern of LET 2013.

Thank you
13th February 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in Army institute of Law? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.can i suday law in jnu
13th March 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir my self Navdeep Singh I do my loving dream job in army in OR rank, I have don my BA in arts,before 2 year earlier can apply for LLB during my service, is it possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?