31st July 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Tech University after 12th?

i am a syudent of 12th class from up education board i want admission in b pharma or medical in gujarat tech. univ. how can take admission

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Technical University after passing 12th from UP board? How can I take admission?
  2. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  3. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  4. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course under Management Quota?
  6. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  7. Is there any difficulty to get admission in any Medical or Engineering college for 12th ISC student in Gujarat?
  8. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  9. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  10. List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. Can I apply for GUJCET to get admission in Gujarat Government Medical colleges?
  14. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  15. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  16. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
  17. Am i eligible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 58.6% in 12th with non medical?
  18. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
19th January 2012, 02:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Tech University after 12th?

Your question is incomplete regarding percentage because to pursue any of the subject you need a good percentage in you 12th standard.And it is totally your choice whether to pursue medical or B.pharma because you know it better in which stream you have interest,though both have good scopes in future.And the admission in both the subject is through entrance exam.There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available after 12th std for medical students, stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like mbbs, bds, b pharmacy, bams, bsc, clinical research, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?