20th February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get admission in any Medical or Engineering college for 12th ISC student in Gujarat?

hello
can ISC 12th science students easily get admission
in Gujarat's engineering and medical college?
can i face any problem if i want admission
in engineering or medical at Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  2. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  3. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  4. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  5. Medical related courses for 12th ISC student?
  6. How to get admission in any medical college? I am a 12th science student
  7. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  8. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  11. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  12. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  13. Percentage quota for student for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  15. In which Gujarat college can I get admission in Medical after scoring 82.72% in merit
  16. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  17. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  18. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
4th March 2015, 07:24 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get admission in any Medical or Engineering college for 12th ISC student in Gujarat?

There is no special criteria for the ISC students to get admission in Medical or Engineering college. The CBSE, ICSE, ISC and State board are equal to get admission in any graduate colleges. The syllabus is different but eligibility is same for admission in other colleges.

To get admission in engineering or Medical colleges you need to qualify the entrance test of the particular college or state. There id no difficulty to get admission in Medical or Engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?