16th August 2013, 09:17 AM
lovely007.yo

How can I take admission in BLS college?

i took admission in bls college which is affiliated to ipu so can i transfer to another college which is also affiliated to ipu

Related Questions:
  1. Date on which the merit list for admission to BLS LLB shall be published?
  2. Dates on which the merit list for admission to BLS LLB shall be published?
  3. Colleges offering MBA based on the MAT score?
  4. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  5. Question regarding doing two courses from different university at same time.
  6. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  7. How to get in distance learning center for LLB course?
  8. What I have to do to become a Lawyer after the completion of BA course?
  9. Can I do LLB after completion of MA? Detailed Information regarding LLB course?
  10. Am I allowed for LLB course right after T.Y BBA from GU? What are the requirements for that? Is it possible to do as external?
  11. Procedure to do Law course? Required qualification to join Law course and Duration of the course?
  12. Is upper age limit of 30 years the criteria for doing LLB? Any alternate remedy for pursuing LLB course?
  13. What kind of scope if available with LLB in Corporate Company? Any course required for better prospect?
  14. Exams which an 11th standard student has to attempt in order to learn Law course? Any special courses for 11th standard student to learn law?
  15. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  16. Top Government Colleges offering Engineering in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I become an IAS officer after LLB? I am doing BLS/LLB(5 year)
  18. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed form in Jahrkhand?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?