29th August 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in government engineering college in India without GATE

From- abhishek kosta
dear sir,i want to some que. Asked that how are to get admission in M.E./M.TECH colezs .so please i want to admision in govt.engg.college in any state in india.
So sir please suggest me for doing m.tech program

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  2. How can I take admission in government engineering college in India without GATE
  3. How can I get M.Tech in Trade in government college in India if I dont have a GATE score card?
  4. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  5. Can i get admission in any government college in north India after scoring 20.87 marks in GATE?
  6. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  8. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  9. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  10. Should I go for M.Tech from anywhere else if got no call from IITs? Which college should I prefer?
  11. What is the GATE cutoff for M.Tech in COEP, VJTI, Government College of engineering Amaravati, Government College of Engineering Jalgaon, Government College of engineering Aurangabad for female SC student?
  12. What should I do for admission in all India quota category with 45 marks in GATE?
  13. Can I get a job in PSU after getting 6.81 CGPA in B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  17. How to take admission in government college after scoring 416 marks in GATE?
  18. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
11th July 2015, 08:28 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in government engineering college in India without GATE

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is the entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for admission in master's degree in engineering or technology in:

>>Indian Institutes of Technology located in different states of India.

>>National Institute of technology located in different states of India.

>>IIITs

>>Government Engineering colleges.

>>All other autonomous and private engineering colleges offering M.Tech program.

No, it is not possible to take admission in government engineering colleges without qualifying Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering.

You must have a good rank in GATE exam in order to take admission in government engineering college in any state of India.

Without qualifying GATE, you can take admission only in private engineering colleges. So it would be better for you if you appear for the GATE exam and qualify it. After qualifying you will get admission in government engineering college along with that while pursuing master's degree, you will get stipend of Rs 12,800 as per latest UGC notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?