15th February 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get M.Tech in Trade in government college in India if I dont have a GATE score card?

I'm now student of b.tech final yr in electrical engineering.my average marks in b.tech is 8.12,in XII its 71.4%(best of 5), 57%(PCM), XIth 74.5%.
I have no gate score card
I want to do m.tech in my trade in a govt college in India.
Am i able to do that? If not,then can i get admission in any college to complete my m.tech?

6th July 2011, 03:16 PM
kengkora

Default Re: How can I get M.Tech in Trade in government college in India if I dont have a GATE score card?

Yes in NERIST you can do M.tch without GATE score but you need to write entrance examination there. and many other private collages are there. You can try in Tamil Nadu for private collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?