26th May 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in any medical college? I am a 12th science student

I am living in gujarat, and studing in 12th sci.I am a student of gujarati medium school.I am studing biology subject.If I would not get admission in any medical college in free seat,so i should go for b.sc.i need to know india's best and most reputed college for B.sc..

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  2. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  3. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  4. Better for Colleges for Medical Science in Bahrain being a candidate of 12th class?
  5. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  6. How many percentage in 12th is required to get admission in BJ medical college,Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best course after 12th in medical?
  8. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  9. How can I take admission in medical college? I have passed 12th in science stream
  10. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  12. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  13. Entrance exams other than Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  14. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  15. In which Gujarat college can I get admission in Medical after scoring 82.72% in merit
  16. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  17. PG Ayurvedic colleges in South India for 12th Medical students?
  18. How to take admission in government college for MBBS? I am a 12th standard student
20th May 2015, 10:35 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in any medical college? I am a 12th science student

To get admission in the free seat i.e; without donation for your medical course you will have to crack the medical entrance examination like AIPMT , State PMT , AIIMS and few other private college entrance examination .

Also for appearing in all these examinations you must have Physics , Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects in your senior secondary education and must score at least 60% in each of the subjects .

Also the cutoffs for AIPMT examination remains around 65%-70% where as for the other two mentioned examination cutoffs lie around 50% .There is the provision of marks relaxation for categories other than general in both board and entrance examination as per the norms .

Also for appearing in the above examination your age must be with 17 years to 25 years till the last date of the year in which you are appearing for the same examination .

If you do not get the free seat via these examinations then you can apply for your B.Sc course from any colleges affiliated with the top universities like Delhi University , Jawaharlal Nehru University , Banaras Hindu University , Gujarat University or any other private colleges .
5th May 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in any medical college? I am a 12th science student

Can I get admission in medical ? I am Gujarati medium school student.
Can I capable to clear neet 2 in 2017?
6th May 2016, 12:19 PM
nagam.

Not only you, all the students will think in the same way. But only some students get free seats and others either join by donation or else join B.Sc course some others prepare again for the whole year.

Students get top ranks and top scores in the Medical Entrance Exams will get free seats.

Free seats in the sense, you don't need to pay donation. But college fees and other required fees, you have to pay.

Whatever it is, you should have luck first. In addition to that, capability to score top marks in the Medical exam is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?