15th September 2013, 04:13 PM
chitra1211

How can I write Bank Po exam?

1.How to write bank PO exams?
2.How many marks to qualify for ob c candidates?

11th May 2014, 12:57 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I write Bank Po exam?

You can write Bank PO through IBPS and SBI Examination. Now a days banking sector have a good opportunities for degree holders. Every year thousand of candidates are recruited by IBPS and SBI Examinations. It is one of the secure job for the all the stream candidates.

IBPS PO :- You must have a completed any bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Final year degree candidates are not eligible to apply. Your age should between 20-30 years. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.

The qualify marks is varies from bank to bank. The qualify marks will be mentioned at the time of notification from their respective bank. But the OBC candidate must secure at least 190+ or more marks in the Written Examination and you must secured pass marks in all the section of the Written examination to clear PO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?