23rd February 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training during summer vacation in BEL for IT 1st year student?

Hi,
How can I apply for summer training in BEL? I am a 1st year IT student of B.Tech. Kindly help me to get training in BEL. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  2. How to get training in industry during summer vacation?
  3. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to do summer training at BEL Kotdwara?
  5. How to do industrial training during this summer vacation?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. How can an MBA 1st year student apply for summer training program in Ahmadabad?
  8. How should I apply for summer training?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  11. How to ideal training in Summer Vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied ETC
  12. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  14. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  15. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure for summer training in BEL -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  18. How to join summer training in BSNL in Patna or Ghaziabad during BE II year ECE?
27th February 2016, 11:11 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to apply for training during summer vacation in BEL for IT 1st year student?

** Mostly the companies do not provide any training to the first year and second year students.
** Training is provided to that candidate who had a proper knowledge of the core subjects.
** So you can apply for the training after completing 5 semester.
** But you can apply for the training in the different courses such as-

1-Core Java.
2-Advance Java.
3-.NET
4-PHP

** Which will help you at the time of placement in different companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?