21st June 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How can Mechanical engineers get a government job? I have scored 58% marks

dear sir
I am B.E. mechanical engineer having 58% marks and age 33 and having 7 years of working experience. I would like to know about all the government jobs for which I am eligible to apply. my email..... [email protected].
regards

Related Questions:
  1. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  2. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers?
  4. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  5. Which government job can I get with 12 marks? I have scored 59% in 12th
  6. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  7. Is there any job vacancy for mechanical engineers after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  8. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  9. How is job placement for Mechanical Engineers in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
  10. Which engineering branch is the best to choose for the better career?
  11. How much is the salary of a Mechanical Engineer? Why so many mechanical engineers unemployed?
  12. List of Government Job Opportunities for Computer Engineers?
  13. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  14. How to get a government college in West Bengal? I have scored 52 in Mechanical Group
  15. Can I get M.Tech or M.E seat in government college in Tamilnadu? I have scored 29 marks in GATE
  16. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  17. What can I do to get a job in central government after studying diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 95%
  18. Job openings for Mechanical engineers in USA? Indian B.Tech is applicable for job in USA?
15th April 2016, 05:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can Mechanical engineers get a government job? I have scored 58% marks

As, your age is now 33 years you have crossed the age limit to appear for most of entrance examination to get a government job.

The age limit to appear for most of government jobs examination is minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years. So, now you have options for recruitment in teaching jobs after pursuing B.Ed or Master's degree.

If, you belong to reserved category there is some opportunity available for you in different sectors as banking, railway, SSC etc..
16th April 2016, 04:13 PM
milanpadariya21

Default Re: How can Mechanical engineers get a government job? I have scored 58% marks

Dear Friend,

As you mentioned you crossed 33 years. Sorry to say but you are not eligible to get appear in most of govt. examination.

Most of govt. exams having year eligibility between 18 to 32 years.

One stream is eligible for you and that is Teaching stream. but for this you have to do B.Ed or Master Degree.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?