27th October 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How is job placement for Mechanical Engineers in Lovely Professional University?

Hey guys i have a doubt regarding mechanical engineer's job placement that how is job placement for mechanical engineers in lovely professional universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?
  2. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture in management sector?
  3. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  4. Whether a student from LPU can apply for state PSC exam?
  5. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  6. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  7. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  11. How can I get good placement after B.Tech? How much CGPA is needed to get a good job in MNC?
  12. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  13. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  14. Best job oriented engineering branch? How is Lovely Professional University?
  15. Which college is better for mechanical engineering between Lovely Professional university and Galgotia university
  16. Which university is best for mechanical engineering between Lovely Professional university and Galgotia university
  17. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  18. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
27th April 2016, 11:56 AM
january2016

Default Re: How is job placement for Mechanical Engineers in Lovely Professional University?

For your kind information, let me tell you that Mechanical branch is evergreen branch among all the engineering branch and there is no chance of recession in this branch. Now, the question comes for the company you wanted to work for.

So, don't make yourself confined tot he core company just try to work in any of the company for the first time and then after getting the experience, you will be eligible for the core company job and you will get a good job profile.

When we say about Lovely professional university, then it is the best university. You need not to worry about the job being in Lovely professional university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?