7th August 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How can SC candidate get into self finance colleges?

How to get mbbs admission for sc candidate in self finance colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
  2. Duration of the Ph.D course in Accounts and Financing? What kind of job will I get after that?
  3. Colleges offering MBA in HR or Finance being a candidate of B.Tech? Basic requirements for this course?
  4. In which Companies I can do Back Officer Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  5. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  6. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?
  7. Colleges which are better for finance? I am doing Maths Honors and want to do MBA finance
  8. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  9. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  10. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures?
  12. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  13. Which are the related subjects for me to do Ph.D being a candidate pursuing M.Com in Banking and Finance?
  14. Colleges for PGDM in Finance based on CET MBA Score
  15. Guidelines for Ph.D in Finance for MBA in Finance passed candidate?
  16. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  17. List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT? -- [New]
  18. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2012, 10:55 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can SC candidate get into self finance colleges?

Self finance colleges are the one where you will not get any scholarship and you will have to pay yourself the fees for the course. To get admission in MBBS you will have to clear the entrance exam and then apply for admission. If your academic qualification is above 80% you stand a good chance of getting admission. However, you can also apply for admission if you have 60% aggregate marks in class 12 from a recognized school/board.

There are various private and autonomous MCI approved colleges where you can apply for admission on self finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?