1st November 2011, 07:12 AM
erarunkishore

Interview Questions of TCS Recruitment?

Pls give me Tcs interview questions
send me as early as possible.

1st November 2011, 12:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interview Questions of TCS Recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erarunkishore View Post
Dear friend,

I have attached the placement paper for TCS .

This papers are really helpful for you .

Please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS 1.pdf(98.4 KB, 657 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 2.pdf(56.1 KB, 403 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 3.pdf(56.0 KB, 368 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 4.pdf(59.7 KB, 364 views)
File Type: pdf TCS PAPER OF 2011.pdf(30.4 KB, 387 views)
1st November 2011, 04:03 PM

Thumbs up Re: Interview Questions of TCS Recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erarunkishore View Post
Hi Kishore,

Here I am sending you some HR interview Questions and Answers for Fresher and Experienced Candidates as following below....

1. Tell me about yourself?

2. What do you know about our organization?

1. You need to tell about the company (Attend the interview organization) History, policies, Practices, Achievements, Awards, Rewards Current News etc…

3. What is your greatest (Biggest) weakness?

1. I'm sometimes a little too soft on the people who work for me. Usually I'm able to motivate and lead people to do great work, but sometimes when I fail, I have a hard time taking the hard actions to correct their behavior.

2. I sometimes push my people too hard. I like to work with a sense of urgency and everyone is not always on the same wavelength

4. What is your strength?

1. Dedication...willingness to walk the extra mile to achieve excellence.
2. Intelligence...management "savvy". (Savvy means the way of understanding)

5. Why did you want to change (leave) your current (present) job?

1. Change is always welcome and new things are always there. I want to get a new opportunity and discover myself in a bigger role which would give me in extending my limitations and also help in building my career development

2. I am looking for the experience that can prepare me better for my future also your company is known for developing people professionally I wanted to grow professionally as well as financially.

3. I am looking for a more challenging career in a firm with a larger employee base such as yours.

4. The current office's working environment is good but I am unable to give more time to my Family because of their timing.

5. It is just a career move to enhance my knowledge in my own area of interest.

Examples: Make sure you’ve prepared a brief reason for leaving.
Best reasons: more money, opportunity, responsibility or growth.

6. Why should I hire you?

1. Because I am looking for longterm relationship where my services can be utilised and I can grow along with the organization.

7. Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years?

1. In 5 years, I see myself in a senior position, having more responsibilities, managing more people.

8. Describe your ideal company Location and job?

1. My ideal job is one where my knowledge and skills are put to good use.
2. A job where I will learn and grow as a person and an
Employee and where I am given challenges that test my potential.

9. Why do you want to work for us?

1. I would like place in a good reputed company like yours and also the skills and knowledge I gain from this company will be good for my future career.

2. I want to work with well reputed company like yours. It is providing good working environment where I can upgrade my knowledge along with growth of company.

10. What are your career options right now? (Career objective)

1. Right now, I want to work for a reputed organization like yours and become an integral part of your company.

2. As a employee it’s my duty to save secret information about my company, management, my "BOSS". Because I am still working with my boss so how I can tell you about the strong points and weak points of my boss, and sir you are also a competitor of my present company, So please don't mind. I think am honest employee of company, so please sorry me for this question.

13. What are your outside interests?

1. My outside interests are playing cricket, watching movies and spending time with my family.

14. The “Fatal Flaw” Question?

1. A fatal flaw is a kind of mistake that is very dangerous. A flaw is a mistake, and fatal means very dangerous, so a fatal flaw is a terrible and dangerous mistake.

15. Would you lie for the company?

1. You are asking a plant to stand and grow, by cutting its roots!

16. Looking back what would you do differently in your life?

1. I tried to make a slow but steady progress which I need to expedite by developing some skills

18. What makes you angry?

1. Irresponsible behavior negative attitude make me angry.
Especially if we have to do a job in a group, but sir/Madam I never show my temperament or anger rather I try to convince them.

19. Who has inspired you in your life and why?

1. My failure has inspired me a lot because I learnt how to face situations in life from which I developed confidence and decided to work with dedication and hard work.

20. What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?

1. My toughest decision was to take admission in MBA. I am belonging from a middle class family & my parents not gave permission to me for higher education but I convinced them for my studies & now they are happy with my decision. And because of my decision today I am in front of you.

22. How do you feel about working nights and weekends?

1. I will not work in nights and weekends because I want balance in my personal and professional life. But if some exceptional situation comes and company needs me at night or weekends I will be available there for company at any time.

23. Are you willing to relocate or travel?

1. Sir, it depends upon company requirement. If it is in company interest to relocate or travel me. Then I do not have any problem, because I m working for it. I always find myself interested in new things, because I always try to learn from new things.

30. Have you considered starting your own business?

1. Being a fresher I don’t have much idea about that right now. Now I just want to improve my skills and experience in my field of working, later I will think about that sir

31. What are your goals?

1. Sir my short term goal is to join a reputed company like yours.

My long term goal is to attain higher position in that company, to lead a comfortable life and to have a spotless career.

32. What do you for when you hire people?

1. I can't say that I am the best out of all the candidates but I can assure you that I will leave no stone unturned to complete the task. I have passion for my work and I have a habit of taking challenges. And sir, I give my 100% for my work.

33. Sell me this stapler (this PENCIL, PEN, or some other object on interviewer’s desk)

34. What will be your expected salary? / How much salary do you expect?

1. As your company Norms.

2. That could be Depends on company standards.

3. My expectation is RS/-______ sir because I m a fresher and u might not know my skills and talents in which I Will shine after seeing that u Will update my salary to high.

35. How do you define SUCCESS… and how do you measure up to your own definition?

1. Success for me is self satisfaction. It is a state of mind when you feel that you have achieved what you intended for. It needs not to be big accomplishments even small things which give small time of happiness is success for me

2. When our signature becomes autograph that is success.

36. If you own $ 10 million lottery, would you still work?

1. Surely I will continue to work, because $10 million through lottery doesn't give any satisfaction but Rs.100 through hard work gives a lot of satisfaction. Work is what that keeps us moving forward and adds meaning to life.

39. on a scale of ONE to TEN, rate me as an interviewer?

1. Sir, I cannot rate you as a supervisor, not am I at a higher position as you are. But, since you have asked this question hoping that I would rate you then it would be 9 out of 10.

2. Sir, as for me no one can rate anyone; none is fully perfect or fully imperfect. So rating doesn’t make any sense.

40. What colour is your Brain?

1. My Brain is red, because I am always hot. I am always on fire with new Ideas and new Plans.

41. How do you usually go about solving a problem?

1. "When I need to solve a problem, I generally start by writing down as many ideas as I can think of about possible causes. Next I look for relationships among causes so I can group together symptoms of bigger problems. Usually, after I study these groups of problems, the real cause becomes readily apparent."

42. What's your greatest achievement to date?

1. I am proud of the fact that I graduate on time I played varsity Cricket for Two years.

43. Why didn't you participate more in extracurricular activities?

1. I wanted to give as much effort as possible to my studies.

44. How’s your stamina?
1. We’re not talking primarily about physical stamina here, although that’s part of it. In a lot of shops, the workload can grind people down if they aren’t strong enough to handle it. It’s important to let candidates know that a position will be demanding-as well as to see how they rate themselves in the fortitude department.

I wish you all the best for your future Success.....

Regards
dileep
1st November 2011, 07:05 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

TCS is one of the best IT-Solution cum outsourcing company in world as well as No.1 MNC in India,having employee near about two lakhs till 2011-12.

In campus requirement they take aptitude test and then Technical interview with HR interview in a same table according to their need.

According to me you should get prepared for the TCS requirement six months before they come to the process.

1:According to me,maintain a time table to allow yourself to devote minimum 6-8hrs per day for the aptitude and technical interview

2:Study the Syllabus of any of your two basic subjects.

3:Then try to collect the base or main material of any subject.

Basically,they test your technical base knowledge in C,C++,Java and your favorite subject

Maintain
Confidence,

Smartness,

Positive Attitude and Body Language,

Eye contact to the Interviewer,

Gentle Smiling face
31st August 2012, 09:14 PM
RaghaviJayaprakasam

Thumbs up Re: Interview Questions of TCS Recruitment?

very useful.. thank u..
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi Kishore,

Here I am sending you some HR interview Questions and Answers for Fresher and Experienced Candidates as following below....

1. Tell me about yourself?

2. What do you know about our organization?

1. You need to tell about the company (Attend the interview organization) History, policies, Practices, Achievements, Awards, Rewards Current News etc…

3. What is your greatest (Biggest) weakness?

1. I'm sometimes a little too soft on the people who work for me. Usually I'm able to motivate and lead people to do great work, but sometimes when I fail, I have a hard time taking the hard actions to correct their behavior.

2. I sometimes push my people too hard. I like to work with a sense of urgency and everyone is not always on the same wavelength

4. What is your strength?

1. Dedication...willingness to walk the extra mile to achieve excellence.
2. Intelligence...management "savvy". (Savvy means the way of understanding)

5. Why did you want to change (leave) your current (present) job?

1. Change is always welcome and new things are always there. I want to get a new opportunity and discover myself in a bigger role which would give me in extending my limitations and also help in building my career development

2. I am looking for the experience that can prepare me better for my future also your company is known for developing people professionally I wanted to grow professionally as well as financially.

3. I am looking for a more challenging career in a firm with a larger employee base such as yours.

4. The current office's working environment is good but I am unable to give more time to my Family because of their timing.

5. It is just a career move to enhance my knowledge in my own area of interest.

Examples: Make sure you’ve prepared a brief reason for leaving.
Best reasons: more money, opportunity, responsibility or growth.

6. Why should I hire you?

1. Because I am looking for longterm relationship where my services can be utilised and I can grow along with the organization.

7. Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years?

1. In 5 years, I see myself in a senior position, having more responsibilities, managing more people.

8. Describe your ideal company Location and job?

1. My ideal job is one where my knowledge and skills are put to good use.
2. A job where I will learn and grow as a person and an
Employee and where I am given challenges that test my potential.

9. Why do you want to work for us?

1. I would like place in a good reputed company like yours and also the skills and knowledge I gain from this company will be good for my future career.

2. I want to work with well reputed company like yours. It is providing good working environment where I can upgrade my knowledge along with growth of company.

10. What are your career options right now? (Career objective)

1. Right now, I want to work for a reputed organization like yours and become an integral part of your company.

2. As a employee it’s my duty to save secret information about my company, management, my "BOSS". Because I am still working with my boss so how I can tell you about the strong points and weak points of my boss, and sir you are also a competitor of my present company, So please don't mind. I think am honest employee of company, so please sorry me for this question.

13. What are your outside interests?

1. My outside interests are playing cricket, watching movies and spending time with my family.

14. The “Fatal Flaw” Question?

1. A fatal flaw is a kind of mistake that is very dangerous. A flaw is a mistake, and fatal means very dangerous, so a fatal flaw is a terrible and dangerous mistake.

15. Would you lie for the company?

1. You are asking a plant to stand and grow, by cutting its roots!

16. Looking back what would you do differently in your life?

1. I tried to make a slow but steady progress which I need to expedite by developing some skills

18. What makes you angry?

1. Irresponsible behavior negative attitude make me angry.
Especially if we have to do a job in a group, but sir/Madam I never show my temperament or anger rather I try to convince them.

19. Who has inspired you in your life and why?

1. My failure has inspired me a lot because I learnt how to face situations in life from which I developed confidence and decided to work with dedication and hard work.

20. What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?

1. My toughest decision was to take admission in MBA. I am belonging from a middle class family & my parents not gave permission to me for higher education but I convinced them for my studies & now they are happy with my decision. And because of my decision today I am in front of you.

22. How do you feel about working nights and weekends?

1. I will not work in nights and weekends because I want balance in my personal and professional life. But if some exceptional situation comes and company needs me at night or weekends I will be available there for company at any time.

23. Are you willing to relocate or travel?

1. Sir, it depends upon company requirement. If it is in company interest to relocate or travel me. Then I do not have any problem, because I m working for it. I always find myself interested in new things, because I always try to learn from new things.

30. Have you considered starting your own business?

1. Being a fresher I don’t have much idea about that right now. Now I just want to improve my skills and experience in my field of working, later I will think about that sir

31. What are your goals?

1. Sir my short term goal is to join a reputed company like yours.

My long term goal is to attain higher position in that company, to lead a comfortable life and to have a spotless career.

32. What do you for when you hire people?

1. I can't say that I am the best out of all the candidates but I can assure you that I will leave no stone unturned to complete the task. I have passion for my work and I have a habit of taking challenges. And sir, I give my 100% for my work.

33. Sell me this stapler (this PENCIL, PEN, or some other object on interviewer’s desk)

34. What will be your expected salary? / How much salary do you expect?

1. As your company Norms.

2. That could be Depends on company standards.

3. My expectation is RS/-______ sir because I m a fresher and u might not know my skills and talents in which I Will shine after seeing that u Will update my salary to high.

35. How do you define SUCCESS… and how do you measure up to your own definition?

1. Success for me is self satisfaction. It is a state of mind when you feel that you have achieved what you intended for. It needs not to be big accomplishments even small things which give small time of happiness is success for me

2. When our signature becomes autograph that is success.

36. If you own $ 10 million lottery, would you still work?

1. Surely I will continue to work, because $10 million through lottery doesn't give any satisfaction but Rs.100 through hard work gives a lot of satisfaction. Work is what that keeps us moving forward and adds meaning to life.

39. on a scale of ONE to TEN, rate me as an interviewer?

1. Sir, I cannot rate you as a supervisor, not am I at a higher position as you are. But, since you have asked this question hoping that I would rate you then it would be 9 out of 10.

2. Sir, as for me no one can rate anyone; none is fully perfect or fully imperfect. So rating doesn’t make any sense.

40. What colour is your Brain?

1. My Brain is red, because I am always hot. I am always on fire with new Ideas and new Plans.

41. How do you usually go about solving a problem?

1. "When I need to solve a problem, I generally start by writing down as many ideas as I can think of about possible causes. Next I look for relationships among causes so I can group together symptoms of bigger problems. Usually, after I study these groups of problems, the real cause becomes readily apparent."

42. What's your greatest achievement to date?

1. I am proud of the fact that I graduate on time I played varsity Cricket for Two years.

43. Why didn't you participate more in extracurricular activities?

1. I wanted to give as much effort as possible to my studies.

44. How’s your stamina?
1. We’re not talking primarily about physical stamina here, although that’s part of it. In a lot of shops, the workload can grind people down if they aren’t strong enough to handle it. It’s important to let candidates know that a position will be demanding-as well as to see how they rate themselves in the fortitude department.

I wish you all the best for your future Success.....

Regards
dileep
4th October 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

plz send me d technical qs asked in tcs interview fr electronics n tele communication branch..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?