8th December 2010, 05:31 PM
jncjose070

How to cancel my registration for AIEEE in order to fill up a new form?

Can i cancel my registration no for filling a new aieee form. i have already paid but i paid it for Rs 250 only but i actually have to pay for Rs 500. i have canceled the dd of Rs 250 but i am not able to pay the fee of Rs 500 as it says that i have already paid. i have not yet send the confirmation page and dd. please give me a suggestion to solve this problem.

14th December 2010, 04:46 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: How to cancel my registration for AIEEE in order to fill up a new form?

Hello dear

If you have registered a wrong form than there are provision to resister a new form but for that you have to contact at aieee secretory to cancel the registration of previous form otherwise it will be risky so contact at their toll number you can get contact through this link

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/welcome.html

sorry for late reply
15th December 2010, 03:48 PM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: How to cancel my registration for AIEEE in order to fill up a new form?

dear
you have to fill up a new form and you can apply because there is no chance other than this hope you understand
15th December 2010, 10:43 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to cancel my registration for AIEEE in order to fill up a new form?

u must have a talk to the officials or the board then u should take any decision
15th December 2010, 11:13 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to cancel my registration for AIEEE in order to fill up a new form?

hello friend

you cannot cancel i think

as you have already sent it through dd so once better to contact the admin of

aieee so that you can be acknowledged what is going to happen to your form if you send any alternatives are there for you

if you want to contact the support email id will be in the back of brouchre given
to you

or get in to the link

www.aieee.nic.in

all the best

~aditya~
15th December 2010, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

can u provide the toll free no.?
15th December 2010, 11:46 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to cancel my registration for AIEEE in order to fill up a new form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jncjose070 View Post
Can i cancel my registration no for filling a new aieee form. i have already paid but i paid it for Rs 250 only but i actually have to pay for Rs 500. i have canceled the dd of Rs 250 but i am not able to pay the fee of Rs 500 as it says that i have already paid. i have not yet send the confirmation page and dd. please give me a suggestion to solve this problem.

see friend,
its totally confusing question .

but what i have understood if you want to make other registration then it will accept , do it again . its your money and its your test(exam) .

choose your career and don't compare with it with money , spend money to write exam.

do the registration again and make another dd of 500 rupees..

good luck.
20th December 2010, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

if we hadn't submitted the money yet and want to cancel the registration then?
21st December 2010, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have not yet paid fees. I have submitted the form online but I want to cancel the application. Please reply fast. if you know so.
21st December 2010, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE ENTERED GENERAL CATEGORY EARLIER IN REGISTRATION NO 5079699 MISTAKELY BUT ACTUALLY I AM OF SC CATEGORY . I AM TRYING TO FILL NEW REGISTRATION FORM BUT ITS NOT ACCEPTING
22nd December 2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

@ deep_4
i m tryin to do the same thing but its sayin " u have already been registered" and have to continue with same details...
22nd December 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to cancel my aieee registration no so that i can reapply for it by aieee mode bcoz the sequence of online payment is confusing me
22nd December 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to cancel my registration also i want to fill again and i hadn't submitted the money
24th December 2010, 08:04 PM
niveditha3103

I registered to AIEEE online! i hav made a mistake by entering B.E ARCH as d exam to be written now i hav to change it to B.E/B.TECH only !!!! i havnt sent d form yet ! i filled a form newly and tried submitting but d reply is that i hav been already registered !!! i don kno wat to do !!! plz help me urgently plz! KINDLY REPLY SOON PLEASE!!!!!
27th December 2010, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir
what are the modes of payement for aieee?
31st December 2010, 05:07 PM
piyush.adorable

i have type the wrong date of draft issue in aieee online form... what should i do now
3rd January 2011, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

sir, i do not affix my left hand thumb impression. what can i do?
4th January 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

same ploblem
4th January 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

my DD i submitted is wrong.. please help :(
5th January 2011, 06:35 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Cancel the registration and make a fresh registration,until your draft reach it will not be en-cash.
6th January 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have entered my incorrect mode of examination Please give me another chance to submit the registration.
Yours faithfully
Saurav Jasrotia
7th January 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

how to cancle my aieee form in order to fill up a new form?
7th January 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

: How to cancel my registration for AIEEE in order to fill up a new form ?
7th January 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to cancel my registration for AIEEE in order to fill up a new form?
9th January 2011, 01:29 PM
thasmitaj

sir,
i had applied for aieee but while applying by mistake i gave wrong demand draft number.what should i do now????
12th January 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

sir,
how I have entered my incorrect mode of examination Please give me another chance to submit the registration,i hav yet not paid de money,can u telme an option sir,plz tel fast
yours faithfully,
vijay
12th January 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

how to cancel my online registeration because i had made mistake that i want to appear online examination mode.but i want to appear in offline mode.nd i didn't even pay the money so it z nt processed but when i am trying to fill a new 1 .it is showing u have already registered.how to cancel my online registeration in order to fill up a new1
14th January 2011, 02:36 PM
MANOJ PATEL

i have filled wrong draft no. in my form so what can i do.
15th January 2011, 02:12 PM
anshika.roy

Dear Friend you should contact AIEEE secretory.........
21st March 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

when we would get admit card?
5th May 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to cancel my new registration which i did yesterday. how can i cancel it ?plz suggest me.
22nd November 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

How to cancel my registration for AIEEE in order to fill up a new form? i have not send my dd yet.
22nd November 2011, 01:52 AM
applover08

i want to cancle my rejistration in order to fill anew form of aieee. i have not send the hard copy and dd yat. what should i do?
22nd November 2011, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

I have filled my form n submitted it online but i dint print d confirmation page .nw i m tryng to print d confirmation page but i am unable to. So my question is can i just refill a nw form without concerning about d previous one or i wl hv to do somthing?
24th November 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i forgot to write any detail behind dd . so will my form be rejected
28th November 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i need to cancel my registration in aieee 2012 as i've filled the wrong course i.e instead of B.E i've by mistake filled B.E/Arch .plz tell me how apply for a new one. reply fast
28th November 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to cancel ma registration as i've selected BE/B.TECH nd B.ARCH both in place of BE/B.TECH only
1st December 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have choose a wrong course in aieee.so how can i cancel it and apply a new one?please say me
2nd December 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_kumar066 View Post
dear
you have to fill up a new form and you can apply because there is no chance other than this hope you understand
I have choosen the wrong course,how can i cancel the form?
4th December 2011, 04:46 PM
Rajen Borah

i have to cancel aieee online application form
5th December 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i take dd in the name of joint secretary, will it make any problem?otherwise i want to change the dd to the name of secretary and
iwant to make change in the form.
please give me reply as soon as possible,
FRANIYA FRANCIS.M
8th December 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i have filled the form for online examination of aieee,but now i want to fill for offline ,i hav only filled the form ,but ihav not sent it by post,i have also get the registration no.
i want to fill for the offline exam with that dd only ( filled for online exam ) ios it possible to cancel that form filled for online mode and fill for offline/ plz help
11th December 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i hav filled the wrong mode of examination and i want to cancel the old one and fill a new one.what do i do
12th December 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have submitted an incorrect dd no in online aieee form and when i fill it again then shows that u have already registered so what should i do...
12th December 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

can i cancel my aieee registration form and fill up a new form if had still not paid the examination fees?
13th December 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i have filled up for online application mode but i want to cancel it and apply for offline application mode.the registration number has already been given...pls help urgently..
13th December 2011, 05:37 PM
neo-rocks

you cannot cancel i think

as you have already sent it through dd so once better to contact the admin of

aieee so that you can be acknowledged what is going to happen to your form if you send any alternatives are there for you

if you want to contact the support email id will be in the back of brouchre given
to you

or get in to the link

www.aieee.nic.in

thanks
17th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to cancel the aieee registration and to fill new form? i has selected the type of examination as online i have to make it off line.what is the procedure reply fast.
my contact number-8861236180
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?