4th March 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How to change my college in 2nd year into DCRUST university in B.Tech Mechanical?

Sir i want to change my college in 2nd year into a dcrust univeristy in btech mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  2. Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?
  3. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  6. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  7. Possibility to change college under WBUT if studying B.Tech(CE) through lateral entry? -- [New]
  8. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  9. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college?
  10. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?
  11. Can I change my college in B.Tech 2nd year under WBUT?
  12. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  13. Is it possible to change college while in 2nd year of B.Tech ECE?
  14. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college
  15. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  16. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  17. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  18. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
14th February 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my college in 2nd year into DCRUST university in B.Tech Mechanical?

Hello sir/madam I am doing B.E CIVIL ENGG I st year @ Anna university affiliated coimbatore .Due to some reasons I am planning of changing my college @ 2nd year.in the same anna university affiliated college is it is possible???? Explain me the procedures and guide me plzzzzzzz.........
5th December 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my college in 2nd year into DCRUST university in B.Tech Mechanical?

Hello sir/mam,I am doing Later Mechanical Engineering ..I'm changing my college. So is it possible?? Explain me the procedures and guide me please...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?