13th June 2011, 04:15 PM
amarjeet kumar kumar

How to check my MCA entrance results(Department of computer science university of Pune)?

Where is my mca entrance results (department of computer science university of pune)
Please conform me this number 09472840848

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MCA from Puna University with Diploma (Computer Technology) and BA (English) qualifications?
  2. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  3. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  4. Scholarship to do Ph.D in Computer management or computer science after working as a faculty of MCA course?
  5. Am I eligible for MCA in Pune University being a candidate having secured 48% in final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  7. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  8. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  10. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  11. Which is the entrance exam of computer science of Pune University?
  12. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  14. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
  15. Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
  16. How to become a software engineer after passing B.A?
  17. Fee details of M.Sc(Computer Science) in Pune University for entrance exam non-qualifier? -- [New]
  18. Can I do MCA after passing BCA with 58%(Pune University)
14th June 2011, 02:45 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: How to check my MCA entrance results(Department of computer science university of Pune)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjeet kumar kumar View Post
Where is my mca entrance results (department of computer science university of pune)
Please conform me this number 09472840848

MCA entrance exam result of Pune University.

I think that the result of MCA entrance exam of Pune University is not

declared till now. When the result is declared then it is available on the

official website of University of Pune.

After declaration the result you can chek it on the below given website :

http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/results.htm

For any other information please visit the official website of University

of pune :- http://www.unipune.ac.in/

Regards
~Mukul~
14th June 2011, 10:08 PM
veereshwari

Default Re: How to check my MCA entrance results(Department of computer science university of Pune)?

hi as per ur query u can find the exam results by
referring to the following link

cs.unipune.ernet.in
and u can also refer to the Indian results websites
"all the best'.
17th June 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

my entrence result
6th July 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my self gunjan ,i give enterance exam for mca my application nois 335003436 and seat no. 912225. plz tell my result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?