20th September 2011, 03:01 AM
kaustubh91

Am I eligible for MCA in Pune University being a candidate having secured 48% in final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

sir i have done BSC(COMPUTER SCIENCE).......I GOT 48%....IN THE FINAL YEAR....M I ELIGIBLE FOR MCA IN PUNE UNIVERSITY..............PLZZZ TELL ME....ELSE TELL ME ANY OTHER MASTER COURSE..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for MCA in pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  3. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  4. Can i do MCA from Puna University with Diploma (Computer Technology) and BA (English) qualifications?
  5. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  6. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  7. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  9. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  11. Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
  12. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  13. Can I apply in Goa University after scoring 61% combined of all 3 years of BSc and 52% in final year?
  14. Ph.D in computer science after MCA from PTU University? Where can I apply for it? -- [New]
  15. Am i eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing Bsc computer science
  16. Am I eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing BSc computer science
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course in Pune University having scored 52.92% in 12th Class and 56% in 10th Class?
  18. How to do MCA through correspondence after doing BSc computer science?
20th September 2011, 05:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA in Pune University being a candidate having secured 48% in final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Yes you can apply for the this course. Any graduate who has studied maths in 12th standard can apply. For admission you need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the Pune University. The test will be aptitude oriented. The selection will be based on the score in the entrance exam and also 12th score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?