16th June 2015, 01:33 PM
jbjhg

How to choose a wise profession after class 10th?

I am in 8 I m intelligent child . I am very interested in English and social science. I did not know how to choose my profession but I want to be C.E.O in an office for that which stream I​ choose in 10 ?

I hate maths

Plese teel me answer sir and madam

19th June 2015, 01:45 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to choose a wise profession after class 10th?

There is one thing that you need to understand and that is your own interest.
Getting marks in subjects is one thing and taking interest is another. Though students tend to show interests in the subjects in which they secure marks, but the most important thing is how your mind behaves when you deal with particular subjects.

Now, if checking the possibilities in future both engineering(most popular after PCM) and MBBS(with PCB) have great future.

If you take up biology then initially you have to prepare really hard and if you then get a chance to be apart of any govt. MBBS college then you will lead a sound and a prosperous life.

Similar is the case with PCM, but in engineering, your mind needs to work more intellectually rather then relying on the memory.

So, my advise is to understand what are you good at, do you like to retain things in your mind or you like to intellectualize your brain.

Take a note that, i haven't mentioned anything about how to become a CEO.
You just cannot directly become a CEO of any company. for that you need to have post graduation degree preferably that of a management one. That can happen only after your graduation and years of experience. this is the reason i have provided you some broad fields which you can consider and do your graduation in and later if you feel like climbing the ladder of posts, then definitely you can pursue MBA and become CEO of some company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?