20th September 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Whcih subject I have to choose to become a CA after passing 10th class

which subject i have to choose to become a CA After 10th class

31st March 2016, 11:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whcih subject I have to choose to become a CA after passing 10th class

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy and it is one of the best course with brightest scope in the management field.

To be eligible for opting the same course from a recognized college or IIMs ( the best institute for management courses ) you will have clear CAT ( Common Aptitude Test ) and for appearing in the same examination one needs to have at least a bachelor of commerce degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

So if you quite determined for going for CA course then you must go for the Commerce stream with Mathematics from your higher secondary degree onwards so that you do not have to face the change in stream at sudden which might have risk.
22nd February 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whcih subject I have to choose to become a CA after passing 10th class

I passed out 10th standard through CBSE board now I am going in class 11th, so what subject choose for make bank manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?