9th November 2015, 11:13 AM
Zuvairiya Banu K

How to claim internship in big IT sectors such as CTS, TCS and Wipro? What are initial requirements?

How to claim internship in big IT sectors such as CTS, TCS ,WIPRO and What are the initial requirements should the internship seeker should have to claim a internship.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  2. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  5. How to do internship in TCS? What are the requirements which they ask for?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  7. Am I eligible to get job in Capegemini, Wipro, TCS or CTS if secured 74% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 7.1 CGPA till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  8. Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?
  9. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  10. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  12. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  13. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  14. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  16. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  17. Expectation of CTS, TCS and WIPRO companies from a candidate? What type of questions are asked and how to prepare for it?
  18. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
28th November 2015, 08:37 AM
userdefined

Default Re: How to claim internship in big IT sectors such as CTS, TCS and Wipro? What are initial requirements?

You have to be doing any degree related to IT field like B.C.A in Arts field or any degree in Engineering Field.
TCS, CTS, WIPRO are some of the companies which offer internship for 2 months or more than that.
Post your resume or cover letter in their respective company website for requesting Internship.
If your relatives or friends working there, if companies offer internship, they can refer you to that and you can get some use from that internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?