14th August 2013, 11:43 PM
mettadileep

How cna I retrieve my SSC Chsl registration?

dear sir,
iam metta dileep an applicant of ssc-chsl. my system was shutdown when receving my registration id after completion of my part 1 reg.so, plz..... kindly send my registration id number to this mail id as early as possible.
details:
name: metta dileep
fname: m v muralee dhara bhatlu
mname: venkata laxmi
dob: 28-08-1992
mail: [email protected]

6th September 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How cna I retrieve my SSC Chsl registration?

Dear sir
I am santosh Das, t oday (05/09/2013) fill up the SSC online application form. Advt no 2/2013. But unfortunately system is break down and i can't printout the application submit copy. Please help to get my Registration Id.
30th July 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i forget registration id and deposit fee today and no email send by ssc on my email id off PART 1 INFORMAION MY DOB 20/07/1994 AND MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
4th August 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I am metta dileep an applicant of ssc-chsl. my system was shutdown when receving my registration id after completion of rgistartion.I want see the view of application. so, plz..... kindly send my registration id number to this mail id "[email protected]" as early as possible.

Thanks&Regrds,
Snehalatha s.
21st August 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i forget registration id and deposit fee and no email send by ssc on my email id off PART 1 INFORMAION MY DOB 08/06/1992 AND MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
1st July 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i forget registration id and deposit fee and no email send by ssc on my email id off PART 1 INFORMAION MY DOB 26/08/1990 AND MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
8th September 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I am NARESH KUMAR an applicant of ssc-chsl. my system was shutdown when receving my registration id after completion of rgistartion.I want see the view of application. so, plz..... kindly send my registration id number to this mail id "[email protected]" or on this mobile no. 91-9253781089 as early as possible.

Thanks&Regrds,
Naresh Kumar
29th October 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am SIRIPURAPU MOUNIKA an applicant of ssc-chsl. my system was shutdown when receiving my registration id after completion of my registration number. i want to know the registration id for downloading my admit card. so, please sir.... kindly send my registration number to this mail id "[email protected]" or on this mobile no 9030499424 as early as possible.
Thanks&Regards,
SIRIPURAPU MOUNIKA
31st October 2015, 09:58 AM
sanju0770

Hi,

If you want to print your admit card and forgot your registration then the best part is to check you Email account as information about it is always sent on the internet. If you did not get any email then you can check you computer's history or download folder. If it still do not help then the best thing you can do is to call your zonal SSC Office and tell them about your situation. These people are very nice and they will surely help you with your lost registration number.

Hope it will help

Thanks
15th October 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I registered for ssc chsl and click enter what i do after that.How i get personal details form.
17th November 2016, 11:35 AM
Sheema Rajkumar

I am Sheema Rajkumar. Unfortunately my was shout down. So I can't get my register no. How can my register no get it
4th December 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I didn't get my registration number and password for my ssc chsl exam. Please suggest me what i should to do?? I tried many times to get my registration number and password by applying forgot password after that i got my reg no. and password has been sent to my gmail but i didn't get any mail regarding to this.
Last date is coming so near. Please send me its solution soon as well as possible please.
10th December 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my first part of SSC chsl registration, but I have not get my registration number and password yet in my mail. How can I get my registration number and password?
6th March 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I am Sarath K Nair an applicant of ssc-chsl. I Forgot my Registration number and password, kindly send my registration id number to this mail id "[email protected]" as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?