22nd September 2012, 01:24 AM
priyankajsr19

How do I start M.A Preparation for a job? I am doing MCA in 3rd semester

how do i start ma preparation for job.m doing mca (3rd sem)...n since belong to non comp background(b.sc)..so quite nervous.plz help out.......

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects I have to start with for preparation of GPAT? How to prepare for Pharmacognosy?
  2. Entrance exams to do PhD for MCA 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  3. How to start preparation for UPSC exam? I am studying Civil Engineering in 3rd Semester
  4. MCA 3rd and 4th semester question papers?
  5. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship for MCA 3rd semester student in Kolkata?
  7. Will I get a good placement in IT company if I have a first class in B.E.(Computer)?
  8. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
  10. How to start for GATE preparation? I am in 3rd year B.Tech EEE
  11. How can I become an IES officer? I am a 5th semester student of B.Tech mechanical
  12. How should I start my preparation for Civil services? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  13. Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  14. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  15. How to start preparation for IES? Books to be referred?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  17. What is the right time to prepare for GATE exam? Should I start coaching now?
  18. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?